Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Editor prints "Failed to query D3D11 context for ID3DUserDefinedAnnotation interface" at startup
This happens on machines that have Windows 7 without any service packs installed. While this error is harmless, you can work around it by updating Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project