Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
Editor prints "Failed to query D3D11 context for ID3DUserDefinedAnnotation interface" at startup
This happens on machines that have Windows 7 without any service packs installed. While this error is harmless, you can work around it by updating Windows.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field