Search Issue Tracker
Shaders passes change order randomly for instantiated material To Reproduce: 1. Open the attached project & scene. 2. Enter and exi... Read more
Can not disable p4 version control in a project when connection to a p4 server is down. All inspectors are disabled. Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open PostProcess project 2. Set architecture to Universal or x86_64 3. Build 4. Look at generated platform.txt fil... Read more
Log files always generate CacheServerIntegrate parts. To reproduce: 1. Open any Editor.log file. 2. Search for CacheServerIntegrate.... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open sample project 2. Open awake-bug scene 3. Make note of the script execution order. Both tester and master scri... Read more
Calling DestroyImmediate from an AssetPostprocessor We have had some reports from users saying that calling DestroyImmediate during... Read more
Regression - not reproducible in 4.2.1.f1 Reproduced on all 4.3.0a1- 4.3.0a4 See user's description Read more
No errors are shown in the console after the project is opened, however when trying to build the project, there are these errors sho... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Awake is called in a different order when IProcessSceneWithReport.OnProcessScene() is called in the Editor and the Build
- LightEvent.AfterShadowMap CommandBuffer events are not being called when race condition occurs
- GUI Items are not found and highlighted when using Highligher.Highlight() method
- Opening a nested Prefab consisting of two prefabs results in a corrupted and broken prefab which becomes a Prefab variant.
- Visual C# Compiler fails to locate assembly if response file compiler argument path contains spaces