Search Issue Tracker
Single clicking on an overlapping Standalone window's edge results in window resizing even though the mouse button is released
How to reproduce:
1. Open two instances of the attached Standalone "Build_2017.4.zip"
2. Partially overlap multiple Standalones
3. Single-click(press and release) on the furthest away Standalone's resize area (resize area is the edge of the window)
Expected result: nothing happens
Actual result: even though the mouse button is released, the standalone window is still being resized
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"