Search Issue Tracker
The contents of outgoing/incoming lists in Version Control window can be fairly long at times. Would be useful to have a search fie... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project in your preferred workspace and open it 2. Connect it to Perforce 3. Create 3 new scripts ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project in your preferred workspace and open it 2. Connect it to Perforce 3. Create two new Materi... Read more
Perforce workflow if a server gets down or there's a network glitch is not ideal. Some ideas: - Inspector VCS status bar could have... Read more
Today they are under "Editor" section, which is not very discoverable. Maybe a separate "Version Control" section? Read more
In Version Control window when Perforce is used, the right click menu on an asset could be improved in small ways: 1. Have "Open in... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create new project in perforce workspace 2. In editor, connect to perforce server 3. Import 2D Game kit from... Read more
In many cases files are checked out without actual changes to them happening. Perforce and P4V default to "submitunchanged", i.e. ev... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"