Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
In many cases files are checked out without actual changes to them happening.
Perforce and P4V default to "submitunchanged", i.e. everything is submitted, no matter whether changes happened or not.
Maybe we should default to "revertunchanged", or at least have an option for that somewhere.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Recalculate Lightmap Scale" makes LOD scale in lightmap be based on the least detailed LOD instead of the highest
- Fatal Error "CheckDisalowAllocation" when reimporting more than 10 files with at least one .PO file
- [Vulkan] Adreno 540 and older omits interlocked operations when ComputeBuffer is longer then 65520 * sizeof(int)
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader