Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
In many cases files are checked out without actual changes to them happening.
Perforce and P4V default to "submitunchanged", i.e. everything is submitted, no matter whether changes happened or not.
Maybe we should default to "revertunchanged", or at least have an option for that somewhere.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'