Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
The contents of outgoing/incoming lists in Version Control window can be fairly long at times.
Would be useful to have a search field at top (perhaps in the top toolbar area?) that could filter what is being displayed, for cases when people want to review their changesets and revert accidentally added files or whatever in there.
The search field probably could filter on just filenames (e.g. "contains this substring, case insensitive").
Stretch goal: support filtering on the same things as the project view does, e.g. typing "t:Texture2D" would filter on asset types and so on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset