Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
The contents of outgoing/incoming lists in Version Control window can be fairly long at times.
Would be useful to have a search field at top (perhaps in the top toolbar area?) that could filter what is being displayed, for cases when people want to review their changesets and revert accidentally added files or whatever in there.
The search field probably could filter on just filenames (e.g. "contains this substring, case insensitive").
Stretch goal: support filtering on the same things as the project view does, e.g. typing "t:Texture2D" would filter on asset types and so on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Mouse position is incorrect when playing build on a multiple monitor setup in full screen mode
- PlayerSettings.asset displays incorrect appleEnableAutomaticSigning value
- [Linux] Silent crash on TLSAllocator<(AllocatorMode)0>::ThreadInitialize(unsigned long, char const*) when restarting after setting Graphics API to Vulkan
- AssetBundle allocates more memory when loading it a second time
- Box Collider outlines are not affected in the Game view when changing the 3D Icons option