Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[VCS] Version Control window could use a search field to filter down contents
The contents of outgoing/incoming lists in Version Control window can be fairly long at times.
Would be useful to have a search field at top (perhaps in the top toolbar area?) that could filter what is being displayed, for cases when people want to review their changesets and revert accidentally added files or whatever in there.
The search field probably could filter on just filenames (e.g. "contains this substring, case insensitive").
Stretch goal: support filtering on the same things as the project view does, e.g. typing "t:Texture2D" would filter on asset types and so on.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine