Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Improve Perforce disconnection workflow (auto-reconnect, better 'work offline' discovery etc.)
Perforce workflow if a server gets down or there's a network glitch is not ideal. Some ideas:
- Inspector VCS status bar could have "work offline" and/or "connect" buttons when disconnected.
- Inspector could have some special tint (not only one warning icon in the corner) when working disconnected (or offline?).
- If the server was connected, but now is not anymore, it could try reconnecting every N seconds.
All about bugs
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project