Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Improve Perforce disconnection workflow (auto-reconnect, better 'work offline' discovery etc.)
Perforce workflow if a server gets down or there's a network glitch is not ideal. Some ideas:
- Inspector VCS status bar could have "work offline" and/or "connect" buttons when disconnected.
- Inspector could have some special tint (not only one warning icon in the corner) when working disconnected (or offline?).
- If the server was connected, but now is not anymore, it could try reconnecting every N seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- ArgumentOutOfRangeException error is thrown when selecting a message printed in the Console with specific string
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source