Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] Improve Perforce disconnection workflow (auto-reconnect, better 'work offline' discovery etc.)
Perforce workflow if a server gets down or there's a network glitch is not ideal. Some ideas:
- Inspector VCS status bar could have "work offline" and/or "connect" buttons when disconnected.
- Inspector could have some special tint (not only one warning icon in the corner) when working disconnected (or offline?).
- If the server was connected, but now is not anymore, it could try reconnecting every N seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP