Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[VCS] Improve Perforce disconnection workflow (auto-reconnect, better 'work offline' discovery etc.)
Perforce workflow if a server gets down or there's a network glitch is not ideal. Some ideas:
- Inspector VCS status bar could have "work offline" and/or "connect" buttons when disconnected.
- Inspector could have some special tint (not only one warning icon in the corner) when working disconnected (or offline?).
- If the server was connected, but now is not anymore, it could try reconnecting every N seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] ASTC HDR check may cause issues with RenderDoc
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect