Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] Improve Perforce disconnection workflow (auto-reconnect, better 'work offline' discovery etc.)
Perforce workflow if a server gets down or there's a network glitch is not ideal. Some ideas:
- Inspector VCS status bar could have "work offline" and/or "connect" buttons when disconnected.
- Inspector could have some special tint (not only one warning icon in the corner) when working disconnected (or offline?).
- If the server was connected, but now is not anymore, it could try reconnecting every N seconds.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up