Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
In Version Control window when Perforce is used, the right click menu on an asset could be improved in small ways:
1. Have "Open in P4V" entry
2. "New Changeset" should be renamed to "Move to New Changelist" to match Perforce wording. Note: not necessarily; the API uses "changeset" term.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`