Search Issue Tracker
[VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
In Version Control window when Perforce is used, the right click menu on an asset could be improved in small ways:
1. Have "Open in P4V" entry
2. "New Changeset" should be renamed to "Move to New Changelist" to match Perforce wording. Note: not necessarily; the API uses "changeset" term.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project