Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open "Test" scene (it has ScrollRect created, a content view for the ScrollRect,... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "UITest" 2. Open "test" scene 3. In the hierarchy, navigate to Canvas --> Image and dis... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download the newest attached project("Repro.zip") 2. Enter Playmode 3. Open profiler 4. Look at memory usage ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open an attached Unity project "nullreference.zip" 2. Open "test" scene 3. Go into Play mode 4. Observe console Re... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "example" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Press the "Is Showing" checkbox, th... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open attached Unity project "BugExample2" 2. Load "MainScene" scene 3. Enter the play mode 4. Press "Button" bu... Read more
If the game object was first parented to a Canvas and then the Canvas component was added to it, the overrideSorting property cannot... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode