Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
UI Elements become invisible after scrolling "Graphics" option for the element
1. Open scene "mainScene"
2. Select any button from withing scene view
3. Change "Graphic" for the selected button from inspector
4. Scroll through the list with arrow keys up and down (so it would select all elements while doing so)
Actual result: UI elements disappear (See video in first edit)
Expected result: They do not disappear
Possible workaround: Play scene, and it all resets
Tested and reproduced on:
Cannot test in 5.3 due to bug 744044
NOT Reproducible in:
Unity 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.