Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: - open the project and a new scene - drag the prefab to the scene hierechy - notice the assertion This is a regression... Read more
Reproduction Steps: 1. Import attached project "893585 - DropDown.zip". 2. Open "DropDownTest" scene. 3. Select Game View. 4. Make s... Read more
If Canvas has a gameobject which has Rect Transform width or height set to 0 and this gameobject has a child with an UI element, a m... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project(Equilibrium of Divinity.zip) 2. Open the Assets/MainMenu.unity scene 3. Play the Sc... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Download attached project file and open "test" Scene 2. Open Profiler and enter Play Mode 3. Watch cost of UIEv... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project attached (ScrollRectTest.zip). 2. Open scene "test". 3. Press on Scroll Rect (in Canvas). 4. Dra... Read more
When a transform with children CanvasRenderers is changed/moved CanvasRenderer.OnTransformChanged is called for all of them even if ... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] When using Press Interactions in a 2D Composite Action, the Performed doesn't fire as expected.
- [PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
- [OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
- Timeline curve key options are broken
- [OSX] UI Scroll View is much more sensitive to scroll after upgrading to 2019.2