Search Issue Tracker
Repro steps: Open attachecd project and run the RectTransform scene Press space to switch between setting SizeDelta before and after... Read more
This is happening only when an object with TextMeshPro components are used in the Canvas. Steps to reproduce: 1. Open QA's attached... Read more
Note: it may be the same case as: https://fogbugz.unity3d.com/f/cases/910444/ , fixed in 2017.2.0f1 , but it somehow regressed... R... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Add many different UI game objects 3. Enter Play mode 4. Open Profiler 5. Wait for a few m... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project; 2. Open scene "Sample 1"; 3. Enter Play mode; 4. Press on red button and notice, that it... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open and play ExampleScene Result: Editor freezes and crashes after some time Not... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Play scene 3. In hierarchy choose 'Sizer' object in 'Canvas- Scale 0.01'-> 'Table Holder'-> 'Table... Read more
It reproduces when UI Object with a "Rect Mask 2D" has a child object (which is not the first child in hierarchy) which also has a C... Read more
To reproduce: 1. In a new project, create a Canvas 2. Set Render Mode to Screen Space - Camera 3. Select Main Camera as Render Came... Read more
Repro steps: - open the project and a new scene - drag the prefab to the scene hierechy - notice the assertion This is a regression... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website