Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Make sure that: Editor mode is set to Android Texture 'bar_iso_energy' is... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Open Test scene 3. Select text object under MAGISTRALCBOLD game object 4. Select any vert... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project's scene "BrokenButton". 2. Check how button is highlighted. 3. Build and run project. 4... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open the attached package (TestUI.unitypackage) 2. Open 'GateComplete' scene (Assets/Scenes/UI/Screens/GateC... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project "817145repro.zip" 2. Open scene "delete" and run it 3. Press space key and Unity will ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open and play Main scene 3. Notice that where was white screen, screenshot appeare... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1) Create new project and import "GoogleVRForUnity" package 2) Open "DemoScene" scene (GoogleVR/DemoScenes/Heads... Read more
Repro steps: 1) Open the project and Scene scene 2) Build and run(Windows Standalone) in a windowed mode and also make sure it is i... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode