Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
ETC1 + Alpha not working on UI Images when the used sprite is with 'Packing Tag' set
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Make sure that:
Editor mode is set to Android
Texture 'bar_iso_energy' is set to Sprite, has a 'Packing Tag' set
and has 'Compress using ETC1 (split alpha channel)' enabled.
3. Play the scene
4. Notice the lower left image (UI Image) does not have alpha channel applied, while the one in the middle (Sprite renderer) does have.
5. Stop the scene
6. Delete the 'Packing Tag' of the 'bar_iso_energy' sprite
7. Play the scene again, notice both have alpha channel as expected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events