Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.3.4
[Text][Font] Problem with text alignment when using custom font
1. Open attached project
2. Open Test scene
3. Select text object under MAGISTRALCBOLD game object
4. Select any vertical alignment
5. Notice that text object behaves in strange way
Reproducible: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd
- [UI] ScrollRect with Canvas on it loses Anchors after placed on scene root without parent Canvas