Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.4
[Text][Font] Problem with text alignment when using custom font
1. Open attached project
2. Open Test scene
3. Select text object under MAGISTRALCBOLD game object
4. Select any vertical alignment
5. Notice that text object behaves in strange way
Reproducible: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p3, 5.2.4f1, 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.