Search Issue Tracker
Repro: - add an humanoid animation - move the playhead after that animation and start recording - move the character Read more
On a playable, the method OnPlayStateChanged is called when the PlayableGraph changes its play state. For example, when clicking pla... Read more
Repro: - create an animation and convert it to clips - duplicate that clip and match offset - add an activation track (no binding) ... Read more
Repros: - Open the Timeline Editor - Select a GameObject - Add a new Playable Directory Component using the Inspector - Assign a Ti... Read more
- Create a track with an animation clip - Create a play range - Delete the track - Undo (CTRL-Z) Result: The play range is lost. Read more
- Create an animation track - Create an override track for the previous Animation track - Open the Project tab, start dragging an An... Read more
To repreoduce: 1- Show graph visualizer 2- drag any prefab from the Prefabs folder to the scene 3- Unity crashes Read more
1. Create a new project 2. Open the Timeline Editor window 3. Create a new Timleine asset for any gameobject in the hierarchy 4. Cre... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned