Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
[Timeline] Audio is not paused when setting Time.timeScale to 0
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case1269783.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Timeline sound is paused
Actual result: Timeline sound is not paused
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
Reproducible with package versions: 1.2.0, 1.5.0-preview.4
May 06, 2021 12:37
ETA for the second bug? (2 When AudioListener.pause is set to true, the audio is still playing.)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject doesn't execute animation the way it's supposed to until any GameObject in the Hierarchy is selected when in the Play Mode
- PropertyField does not properly render its field when changing it back from a valid Asset to "None"
- "ArgumentException: Input Button Enable Debug Button 1 is not set" is thrown when "Enable Debug Button 1" is deleted
- Duplicate invocations when Enabling InputActions during handling an input action
- "Assertion failed on expression" exceptions are thrown when using IJobParallelForTransformExtensions.RunReadOnly
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.1):
This bug has been split in two. There are two issues:
1) When Time.timescale is set to 0, the timeline audio is still playing
2) When AudioListener.pause is set to true, the audio is still playing.
The first bug (Time.timescale) is now fixed.
The second bug is not fixed. Logged new bug for AudioListener (bug#1313186) and rename this one (for Timescale only).