Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Graph is evaluated when stopped after changing an Animation Clip when the Timeline window is opened
1) Open the attached project
2) Open the "bug" scene, and open the timeline window and the animation window
3) Select the "Timeline" object to show it in the Timeline window. Lock the timeline window.
4) Go in play mode
5) let the timeline play, and wait for it to end. The "Cube" object should be Active.
6) Select the Cube in the hierarchy. In the Animation window, add a key to the Cube's clip.
Result: The Cube is Inactive.
Expected: Changing an Animation clip should not evaluate the Timeline (the Cube became inactive because the timeline was evaluated).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1