Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Graph is evaluated when stopped after changing an Animation Clip when the Timeline window is opened
1) Open the attached project
2) Open the "bug" scene, and open the timeline window and the animation window
3) Select the "Timeline" object to show it in the Timeline window. Lock the timeline window.
4) Go in play mode
5) let the timeline play, and wait for it to end. The "Cube" object should be Active.
6) Select the Cube in the hierarchy. In the Animation window, add a key to the Cube's clip.
Result: The Cube is Inactive.
Expected: Changing an Animation clip should not evaluate the Timeline (the Cube became inactive because the timeline was evaluated).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached