Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Graph is evaluated when stopped after changing an Animation Clip when the Timeline window is opened
1) Open the attached project
2) Open the "bug" scene, and open the timeline window and the animation window
3) Select the "Timeline" object to show it in the Timeline window. Lock the timeline window.
4) Go in play mode
5) let the timeline play, and wait for it to end. The "Cube" object should be Active.
6) Select the Cube in the hierarchy. In the Animation window, add a key to the Cube's clip.
Result: The Cube is Inactive.
Expected: Changing an Animation clip should not evaluate the Timeline (the Cube became inactive because the timeline was evaluated).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error "0xc00d36e6" is thrown when importing a video file encoded with the 58.76.100 encoder
- [2022.2] “targetDisplay” doesn’t change the camera’s “Target Display” setting when called from the script
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode