Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] Unable to see an added GameObject to any track in the Timeline window
Unable to see an added GameObject to any kind of track in the Timeline window, even though it gets attached.
Refer attached Video.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached project.
2. Open Scene "Main"
3. Drag and Drop Cube GameObject into Timeline Animation Track OR
Drag and Drop AudioSource GameObject into the Audio Track
Actual Result :
Gameobject gets assigned but can not be seen on the resp. track.
Gameobject gets assigned and can be seen on the resp. track.
Working Fine on:
Tested on Package: Timeline (Preview 5) 1.3.0, 1.2.9
Windows and Mac
License type: Pro
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned