Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Timeline] Override track is not working correctly when it's used outside of Play Mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. In the Hierarchy, select the "Character"
3. Open a Timeline Window (Window->Sequencing->Timeline)
4. Play the Timeline track with "Character" selected
5. In the Game View, observe the Animation
6. Enter the Play Mode
7. Observe the Timeline's Animation again
Expected result: Animation with an Override Track is played the same in and outside the Play Mode
Actual result: Animation with an Override Track is not played correctly outside the Play Mode
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b10, 2020.2.0a12
Couldn't test with: 2017.4.40f1, 2018.4.23f1 (Override Track is not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Windows 11] Package Manager Features are displayed incorrectly after moving the mouse
- Android Install Location changes when Exporting Project
- [Silicon] Crash on ScriptableRenderLoopJob when machine is left idle while the Editor is in Play mode
- [Android] GraphicsBuffer.CopyCount does not work with Append Compute Buffer after Compute Shader Dispatch on some Android devices
- "DirectoryNotFoundException" error when building a project via script in one folder, then building via Editor in another, deleting the folder built via Editor and rebuilding via Script