Search Issue Tracker
Timeline Signals are not received by Signal Receiver when TimelineAsset is loaded from an AssetBundle
1. Open user's attached project "Timeline asset bundle bug" and scene "MyScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. Press "Load timeline from asset bundle"
Expected result: Timeline Signals are received by the Signal Receiver and logged
Actual result: No Signals are received by the Signal Receiver
Reproducible with: 2019.2.20f1, 2019.3.0f6, 2020.1.0a21
Could not test with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.4.16f1 (project breaks)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned