Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] Animation track not attached when creating timeline on animated gameobject
When creating the timeline for a gameobject with animator component the timeline should get the animation track attached automatically.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a 3D Object.
3. Select the 3D Object>Open Animation Window>Press the record button>Create a new Animation>Save the Animation.
4. Select the 3D Object>Open Timeline window
Animation track is not attached.
Animation track should attach automatically.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b7, 2020.1.0a11
Working fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments