Search Issue Tracker
[Timeline] Animation track not attached when creating timeline on animated gameobject
When creating the timeline for a gameobject with animator component the timeline should get the animation track attached automatically.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Create a 3D Object.
3. Select the 3D Object>Open Animation Window>Press the record button>Create a new Animation>Save the Animation.
4. Select the 3D Object>Open Timeline window
Animation track is not attached.
Animation track should attach automatically.
2020.2.0a9, 2020.1.0b7, 2020.1.0a11
Working fine in:
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned