Search Issue Tracker
All terrain brushes are Read-Only, and the sliders are missing
Steps: 1. Open editor 2. Right click in Hierarchy 3. Choose 3D object, then Terrain 4. Add terrain tools in Package Manager 5. View... Read more
Trees are highlighted as if they were selected
Steps: 1. Create Terrain in new scene 2. Add tree in inspector 3. Start painting trees to the terrain. All trees are highlighted, ... Read more
Moving to one Terrain while sculpting/painting another affects the first...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "case_1405099" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. Select the "Terrain (1)" GameObject... Read more
5+ terrain layers causes memory leak and soft-locks Editor
Creating a terrain with more than 4 layers and selecting assets around play mode changes causes a runaway memory leak that effective... Read more
SpeedTreeImporter fails to assign a proper colour to Billboard vertices ...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached "SpeedTreeBillboardColor" project 2. Enter the Play Mode in the "SampleScene" Scene 3.... Read more
[URP] Terrain isn't affected by Ambient light when created with TerrainT...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached "My project (5)" project 2. Observe the Scene view in the "SampleScene" Scene Expecte... Read more
SpeedTreeImporter asserts when mesh is empty on Debug Editor
How to reproduce: 1. Build Unity Editor from source code in Debug mode 2. Open the attached project "1234531 SpeedTreeImporter asser... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor