Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
5+ terrain layers causes memory leak and soft-locks Editor
Creating a terrain with more than 4 layers and selecting assets around play mode changes causes a runaway memory leak that effectively soft-locks Unity.
When the terrain has 4 layers or less this issue does not seem to occur.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in: 2021.2.10f1
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in: 2022.1.0a13