Search Issue Tracker
Trees are highlighted as if they were selected
1. Create Terrain in new scene
2. Add tree in inspector
3. Start painting trees to the terrain.
All trees are highlighted, and remain that way, even after selecting other game objects.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used