Search Issue Tracker
API updater fails to update all instances of obsolete types after packag...
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Import Advertisement package (com.unity.ads 4.1.0) 3. Import any other package ... Read more
ScreenCapture.CaptureScreenshot not working when main display is bigger
Reproduction steps: 1. Open attached Project 2. Build and Run the scene Assets\Scene\SampleScene in Development mode 3. Press R Exp... Read more
[UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "New Unity Project.zip" project 2. Switch to UWP 3. Select .NET Standard 2.0 Scripting backen... Read more
Editor shows misleading information window while attaching script to gam...
User has a script called differently from class name. Trying to attach this script, editor should pop the message window about misma... Read more
Crash on tlsf_free when Entering the Play mode and creating a custom con...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project and Scenes/SampleScene scene 2. Enter the Play mode (if the project does not c... Read more
Editor crashes when PropertyInfo.GetValue() is called for properties fro...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached "JsonGameObjectTesting.zip" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" Scene 3. Enter Play Mode... Read more
Memory Leak when calling GetComponents(List<T>) with a static List
Steps to reproduce: 1. Download and open project "GetComponentsBug.zip" 2. Open SampleScene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Exit Play mode 5.... Read more
Vector3.SmoothDamp behaves differently between positive and negative vel...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user's attached project "SmoothDampBugDemo" 2. Open the "SmoothDampTestScene" scene 3. Enter Play Mode... Read more
RuntimeInitializeOnLoad methods are called multiple times when using def...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached "RuntimeInitializeOnLoad.zip" project 2. Build and Run to Standalone 3. Close the Build 4. Op... Read more
Error on script with [ExecuteInEditMode] adds a component with hideFlags...
- Create a script Bar.cs - Create a script Foo.cs which attribute [ExecuteInEditMode], which adds Bar monoBehaviour to the gameObje... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used
- [Linux][Plastic SCM] Unity Version Control window text is replaced by the key names of the labels and buttons
- [Android] Unstable FPS on a Player with an empty URP Scene when launched on Samsung S9
- Profiler fails to pull data from the Player when Building And Running a development build
- ARM64 build fails when Script Debugging is enabled