Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Editor shows misleading information window while attaching script to game object
User has a script called differently from class name. Trying to attach this script, editor should pop the message window about mismatching file name and class name, but now it informs about script being in editor's folder even if it's not in editor's folder.
Reproducible only on 4.5.0 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset