Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
Editor shows misleading information window while attaching script to game object
User has a script called differently from class name. Trying to attach this script, editor should pop the message window about mismatching file name and class name, but now it informs about script being in editor's folder even if it's not in editor's folder.
Reproducible only on 4.5.0 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio