Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Foreach statements allocate memory unnecessarily
1) Open 'demo' scene
2) Enter playmode and record the scene in the Profiler. Observe that ForeachAllocTest.Update() allocates 24 bytes.
3) Toggle 'Use Explicit' on the Foreach Demo object
4) Record a few more frames in the Profiler. Observe that now ForeachAllocTest.Update() allocates 0 bytes.
Examine the code and you'll see both code paths do the same thing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio