Search Issue Tracker
Script Import Settings ignored when component added from another script
- Create a script, e.g. TestScript, with public field of type GameObject.
- Open "Script Import Settings" and set some prefab to this property.
- Create another, which will add a component TestScript (gameObject.AddComponent<TestScript>();) and attach it to a game object in the hierarchy
- Hit play
Actual: The component is created, the public field is null;
Expected: Public field is initialized with prefab, that was set in Script Import Settings. The behaviour is the same when attaching TestScipt component manually, by dragging over a game object.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display