Search Issue Tracker
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project's "TriangleBug" scene with 4.6 version of Unity. 2. Enter play mode. (have both scene a... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (case_1173457.zip) 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Set the "Active" Cloth slider to 2 > observe... Read more
Sometimes method WheelCollider.GetGroundHit crashes unity if terrain height is changed, I'm still not sure for real cause. 1. Play... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the stripped project inside "1122594_repro.zip" 2. Open the Profiler window together with Physics catego... Read more
1) I created an object with interactive cloth and a cloth renderer. I setup the cloth colliders and see it behave like cloth when I ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open repro project 2. Play scene 3. Using arrow keys (or w,a,s,d) move cube to the corner of ground Expected: when... Read more
Bug reproduced in version 4.3.0b5 (19fb00de019e) Steps: In this example, the character controller on the "Character" game object ha... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Use MovoPosition to jump over an object Expected results: All colliders between current object and his new location... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform