Search Issue Tracker
RaycastHit returns the wrong triangle index in Unity 5
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project's "TriangleBug" scene with 4.6 version of Unity. 2. Enter play mode. (have both scene a... Read more
Cloth performance drops when increasing the number of GameObjects with C...
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (case_1173457.zip) 2. Enter Play Mode 3. Set the "Active" Cloth slider to 2 > observe... Read more
Method WheelCollider.GetGroundHit and terrain changes causes unity crash
Sometimes method WheelCollider.GetGroundHit crashes unity if terrain height is changed, I'm still not sure for real cause. 1. Play... Read more
Active Constraints number spikes inside profiler when Rigidbodies are ro...
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the stripped project inside "1122594_repro.zip" 2. Open the Profiler window together with Physics catego... Read more
creating prefab from interactive cloth in the scene crashes the editor
1) I created an object with interactive cloth and a cloth renderer. I setup the cloth colliders and see it behave like cloth when I ... Read more
Transform.position() values becomes to NaN when one GameObject rotates w...
To reproduce: 1. Open repro project 2. Play scene 3. Using arrow keys (or w,a,s,d) move cube to the corner of ground Expected: when... Read more
When the CharacterController component has a step-offset
Bug reproduced in version 4.3.0b5 (19fb00de019e) Steps: In this example, the character controller on the "Character" game object ha... Read more
Continuous Dynamic collision isn't working correctly with MovePosition
To reproduce: 1. Use MovoPosition to jump over an object Expected results: All colliders between current object and his new location... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials