Search Issue Tracker
Active Constraints number spikes inside profiler when Rigidbodies are rolling
1. Open the stripped project inside "1122594_repro.zip"
2. Open the Profiler window together with Physics category and tick only "Active Constraints"
3. Open and Play "SampleScene"
Expected: "Active Constraints" inside the profiler displays correct information
Actual: "Active Constraints" number spikes irrationally
Reproduces on: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0a2, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.0a4
Does not reproduce on: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.0a4, 2019.1.0a1
- The spike usually shows 65.5k, which seems like the max value of an unsigned short data type
- No actual performance drop
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display