Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
Method WheelCollider.GetGroundHit and terrain changes causes unity crash
Sometimes method WheelCollider.GetGroundHit crashes unity if terrain height is changed, I'm still not sure for real cause.
1. Play scene "terrainbug".
2. Driver anywhere you like :D, after 15 second script "TerrainDeform" (attached on car) will begin spawn holes in terrain with 1 second interval.
3. Unity crash times can variate from 2 second to few minutes, but eventually it crashes.
Reproduced: 5.0.0b2, 5.0.0f4, 5.0.0b15
The fix available in 5.1.3p1 a patch release. Officially will be available in 5.1.4f1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle