Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.4
Method WheelCollider.GetGroundHit and terrain changes causes unity crash
Sometimes method WheelCollider.GetGroundHit crashes unity if terrain height is changed, I'm still not sure for real cause.
1. Play scene "terrainbug".
2. Driver anywhere you like :D, after 15 second script "TerrainDeform" (attached on car) will begin spawn holes in terrain with 1 second interval.
3. Unity crash times can variate from 2 second to few minutes, but eventually it crashes.
Reproduced: 5.0.0b2, 5.0.0f4, 5.0.0b15
The fix available in 5.1.3p1 a patch release. Officially will be available in 5.1.4f1;
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected