Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
RaycastHit returns the wrong triangle index in Unity 5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's "TriangleBug" scene with 4.6 version of Unity.
2. Enter play mode. (have both scene ang game views visible)
3. Point mouse to the track - in scene view triangle gets highlighted.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with 5.0 - incorrect triangle gets highlighted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar