Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
RaycastHit returns the wrong triangle index in Unity 5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's "TriangleBug" scene with 4.6 version of Unity.
2. Enter play mode. (have both scene ang game views visible)
3. Point mouse to the track - in scene view triangle gets highlighted.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with 5.0 - incorrect triangle gets highlighted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project