Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
RaycastHit returns the wrong triangle index in Unity 5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's "TriangleBug" scene with 4.6 version of Unity.
2. Enter play mode. (have both scene ang game views visible)
3. Point mouse to the track - in scene view triangle gets highlighted.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with 5.0 - incorrect triangle gets highlighted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated
- Enabling "Opaque Texture" changes size of gizmos within the Game View