Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
RaycastHit returns the wrong triangle index in Unity 5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's "TriangleBug" scene with 4.6 version of Unity.
2. Enter play mode. (have both scene ang game views visible)
3. Point mouse to the track - in scene view triangle gets highlighted.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with 5.0 - incorrect triangle gets highlighted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted