Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
RaycastHit returns the wrong triangle index in Unity 5
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project's "TriangleBug" scene with 4.6 version of Unity.
2. Enter play mode. (have both scene ang game views visible)
3. Point mouse to the track - in scene view triangle gets highlighted.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 with 5.0 - incorrect triangle gets highlighted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button