Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
creating prefab from interactive cloth in the scene crashes the editor
1) I created an object with interactive cloth and a cloth renderer.
I setup the cloth colliders and see it behave like cloth when I play, but if I drag this little item to the prefabs folder, unity will crash.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
-open attached project
-drag Flags object from scene hierarchy into prefab folder in the project explorer
-NOTICE editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected