Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.5.X
creating prefab from interactive cloth in the scene crashes the editor
1) I created an object with interactive cloth and a cloth renderer.
I setup the cloth colliders and see it behave like cloth when I play, but if I drag this little item to the prefabs folder, unity will crash.
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
-open attached project
-drag Flags object from scene hierarchy into prefab folder in the project explorer
-NOTICE editor crashes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display