Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "GLClearIssue.zip" project 2. Open "GLClearIssue" scene 3. Enter Play mode 4. Notice that both planes a... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project "blend-shapes.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open "SampleScene" scene 3. Make sure the curren... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Open the "Main.unity" scene 3. Press Play Actual result: Unity crashes. Reproduc... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project “ShaderTest.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open “test” scene 3. Press File > Build Settings..... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached project “iOSTest.zip" and open in Unity 2. Open “Sample” scene 3. Set Graphics API to Metal 4. B... Read more
When changing the Camera's render target to a RenderTexture, regular rendering is invalid. This only occurs on Metal, it works as e... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Create any GameObject that uses a Standard Shader (a Cube, for example) 3. Check ... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user-submitted project "Stop Motion Station.zip" 2. Go to Player Settings and make sure that Metal is se... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Play the 'SampleScene' in the Editor to see the Expected behavior. 3. Build and... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode