Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project; 2. Build the project for macOS; 3. Launch the built project. Actual results: the ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project "change-mode.zip"; 2. Go to the build settings and build the project for MacOS; 3. ... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project 2. Go to the Build Settings (File->Build Settings) 3. Enable the "Create Xcode projec... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Build and run the project on an iOS device or standalone -- Notice that the game gets frozen in the splash scre... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Open project 2. Build and run 3. Click green button in app top bar to enter fullscreen mode Expected: fullscreen m... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the user's attached project 2. Build and run the RUNME scene 3. Observe the Golden value 4. Hold down th... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the project from the attached file "1217627.zip" 2. Build and run the project setting the target platfor... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new Unity project 2. Open the Game View window 3. Hold the middle mouse button in the Game View Expec... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform