Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X
Unity Editor crashes in dispatch_release when running Tests in Batch Mode
When changing the path of an Assembly Definition that is referenced by another Assembly Definition without opening Unity, and running Tests in Batch Mode, Unity Crashes
1. Download attached "TestCrash.zip" project and extract it
2. Open TestCrash folder and change the Unity Path in the repo.sh script with the path where is Unity located on the Machine
3. Run repro.sh in the project root
4. Wait until Tests finishes
Expected results: The Project is compiled and the Tests are executed
Actual results: Unity crashes after logging "Scripts had compilation errors"
- The repro.sh script does the following:
Runs Play mode Tests, which causes the Library to be Built
Renames the "Dependency" folder in Assets by "DependencyRenamed"
Runs Play mode Tests again, which crashes
- Editor.log and Crash details are shared in the Comments section
- It seems that this issue is fixed on Unity 2019.3.0a4_7368acd360f4
Reproduced on Unity 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.4.4f1, 2019.1.11f1, 2019.2.0b10 and 2019.3.0a3
Not reproduced on Unity 2018.2.21f1, 2019.3.0a4 and 2019.3.0a10
Regression on Unity 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
This is fixed in the latest 2019.3 builds and will be backported to 2019.2 and 2018.4.