Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Input.GetKey() fails to detect keyboard input.
The input script has issue to detect keyboard input on OSX Editor and Player. The affected functions are:
1. Open attached project and enter Playmode
2. Press keys on keyboard
3. Observe the Game view window and Console messages
4. Hold a couple of keys down, and then press another key on keyboard
5. Check the result
Actual: Sometimes, the detection for keyboard input is delayed. In some cases, it is missed completely.
Happens to: 2020.1.0a23
- The issue seems to happen randomly. Just need to keep pressing keys and it would repro eventually.
- It seems easier to repro the issue with keys above the Space Bar (C, V, B, N, M)
- In Player, the issue is not as bad as in Editor. A way to repro is to hold A, S, D key down, then press Z, X or C.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene after reporting them in 2019.4
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler
- Pixel perfect setting not applied immediately
- [PLM] Changing the Environment Volume Profile settings does not trigger a new bake