Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Input.GetKey() fails to detect keyboard input.
The input script has issue to detect keyboard input on OSX Editor and Player. The affected functions are:
1. Open attached project and enter Playmode
2. Press keys on keyboard
3. Observe the Game view window and Console messages
4. Hold a couple of keys down, and then press another key on keyboard
5. Check the result
Actual: Sometimes, the detection for keyboard input is delayed. In some cases, it is missed completely.
Happens to: 2020.1.0a23
- The issue seems to happen randomly. Just need to keep pressing keys and it would repro eventually.
- It seems easier to repro the issue with keys above the Space Bar (C, V, B, N, M)
- In Player, the issue is not as bad as in Editor. A way to repro is to hold A, S, D key down, then press Z, X or C.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once