Search Issue Tracker
[OSX] Build fullscreen mode fails to be exited and loses app focus if entering it
1. Open project
2. Build and run
3. Click green button in app top bar to enter fullscreen mode
Expected: fullscreen mode should be entered
Actual(customer attached video):
- The menu bar at the top is still showing.
- The 'fullscreen' is actually just maximized window.
- After entering fullscreen mode focus is lost and in the top menu bar we can see application name, that was focused before opening build
- Fullscreen mode fails to be quit
Reproduced: 2017.2.3f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.4.3f1, 2018.1.2f1, 2018.2.0b5
Not reproducible: 2017.1.4f1, 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player
- Lighting data is carried over from one Scene to another when changing Scenes in the Play Mode
- The <sprite> tag inserted image from a Sprite Asset into the UI Builder Button disappears when the Inlined Style Text Shadow Horizontal or Vertical Offset is set to be more than 0 px
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance