Search Issue Tracker
How to reproduce: 1. Create a new project 2. Open the Game view 3. In the Control Bar, click on the Aspect drop-down menu 4. Toggle ... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Create new project 2. Hover over different objects in Hierarchy 3. Select and deselect any asset in Project view 4.... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the "WebCam_Crash.zip" project 2. Open the "SampleScene" scene 3. Enter Play Mode Actual result: Unity cr... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user attached "URP_BasicDecalExample.zip" project 2. Enter Play mode 3. Open the Profiler as a Standal... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the user attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene" 2. Enter the Play Mode 3. In the Game View, click ... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Build it as macOS Standalone. 3. Navigate to the "AppName.app" location using T... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project on Windows 2. Build for OSX, x86_64 Architecture (Don't build for x86, it is confi... Read more
Steps To Reproduce: 1. Create a new project. 2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System. 3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings 4.... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Gamma bleeding and banding when low light baked in VR scene
- A WebGL build with complex shaders has a performance drop when tapping the screen
- No MipMaps are created when using "UnityWebRequestTexture.GetTexture"
- [Addressables] Crash in TransformParticleMesh
- Canvas Override Sorting breaks sorting order when it is disabled and enabled again