Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "BugTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe that bloom works in the Game view
4. Build and Run
Expected result: Bloom works in a build like in a Game View.
Actual result: Bloom does not work.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.0a13
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy