Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "BugTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe that bloom works in the Game view
4. Build and Run
Expected result: Bloom works in a build like in a Game View.
Actual result: Bloom does not work.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.0a13
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window
- Inspector window's ObjectFields are not updating correctly
Jun 24, 2019 09:47
Seems to work fine in 2019.1.8 for the LWRP Sample
Jun 07, 2019 02:46
Still present in 2019.1.5.
Jun 03, 2019 01:43
I'm encountering this in 2019.1.4f1
Jun 01, 2019 00:19
Happening in 2019.1.4f1, Windows 10, 1070 GPU. Bloom works in the Game view but is gone after building. Stock Ultra settings.
Seems like this should be a priority 1 issue. A lot of games depend on Bloom.
May 22, 2019 11:31
Also happens with integrated render. I made a simple project with glow and post-processing and with 2018.3.14 works perfectly but in 2019.1.3 doesn't work in build standalone version
May 19, 2019 16:43
This bug should get prioritized. The application that i am developing requires bloom so i cant release an update of it right now.I reported this bug a month ago and nothing happened since then, please fix it.
May 18, 2019 23:19
Can confirm the issue is still present in 2019.1.3f1 ... This issue should really get more attention!
May 15, 2019 10:46
Still happening on 2019.1.2f1
May 14, 2019 11:05
Still present in the Lighweight RP template in 2019.1.2f1
May 05, 2019 16:47
Bloom is not working for me when running a SteamVR project in the editor. When the post processing layer is enabled, I just see a black screen and if i disable the layer, it starts working.