Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "BugTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe that bloom works in the Game view
4. Build and Run
Expected result: Bloom works in a build like in a Game View.
Actual result: Bloom does not work.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.0a13
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'