Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
Steps to repro:
1. Open original project "BugTestProject.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Observe that bloom works in the Game view
4. Build and Run
Expected result: Bloom works in a build like in a Game View.
Actual result: Bloom does not work.
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0f2, 2019.0a13
Not reproduced in: 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string