Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mac] Performance regression in Editor UI
1. Open new Unity project
2. Hover over different objects in Hierarchy as well as non-focused Editor tabs
3. Enter text into any Editor text field (Hierarchy Search, Inspector Fields, etc.)
4. Move any GameObject by selecting and dragging its Transform Component's values in the Inspector window
Expected result: There is no delay in the Editor's UI
Actual result: There is a delay for hovering on objects in Hierarchy and non-focused Editor tabs, entering text, and moving objects through their Transform Component
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b17, 2021.2.1f1, 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.32f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.1.28f1, 2021.2.0b16
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy