Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Mac][Metal] Any editor selection lags behind when navigating in Hierarchy, Project or Scene view
1. Create new project
2. Hover over different objects in Hierarchy
3. Select and deselect any asset in Project view
4. Drag any object in Scene along any of the axis
Expected results: Any selection/deselection in 2-4 steps is responsive and updated instantly
Actual results: Any selection/deselection lags behind and updates only after some time
- This issue also occurs in the Game view window when navigating in the Resolution Selection DropDown menu, Gizmos menu and etc.
- Does not reproduce with OpenGL API
Reproducible on Unity 2021.2.0b17 and 2022.1.0a13
Not reproducible on Unity 2021.1.27f1, 2021.2.0b16 and 2022.1.0a12
Regression on Unity 2021.2.0b17 and 2022.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio