Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.31f1, 2022.3.10f1, 2023.1.15f1, 2023.2.0b12, 2024.1.0a1
Building projects with IL2CPP scripting backend for Apple platforms fails with Xcode 15.0b6 or newer
Xcode >= 15.0b6 contains a change to the "ProductName" in the "version.plist", which Unity will fail to parse. Because of that, Unity is not able to use this or newer version of Xcode to compile code for IL2CPP for macOS and iOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes
- PlayerLoop.SetPlayerLoop() function is ignored when playing game in Player