Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Mouse clicks are offset when using a specific Player's Screen Aspect Ratio
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Enter the Play Mode
3. In the Game View, click the Button on its sides
4. Observe the behavior
5. Build and Run the project
6. In the Player, click the Button again
7. Observe the behavior
Expected result: Mouse clicks are not offset
Actual result: Mouse clicks are offset
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.4.0f1, 2020.1.0b12, 2020.2.0a14
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"