Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[macOS] GameKit reference in the application when Game Center is not used, App Store rejects the build
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it as macOS Standalone.
3. Navigate to the "AppName.app" location using Terminal.
4. Input this command (Don't forget to rename the 'AppName' ):
grep -r -i -c "gamekit" "AppName.app"
5. Check the output:
- There will be more than 0 references (More than 0 'example:1').
- 0 references (Every line says 'example:0').
macOS Standalone, iOS
2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete