Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[macOS] GameKit reference in the application when Game Center is not used, App Store rejects the build
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it as macOS Standalone.
3. Navigate to the "AppName.app" location using Terminal.
4. Input this command (Don't forget to rename the 'AppName' ):
grep -r -i -c "gamekit" "AppName.app"
5. Check the output:
- There will be more than 0 references (More than 0 'example:1').
- 0 references (Every line says 'example:0').
macOS Standalone, iOS
2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh