Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[macOS] GameKit reference in the application when Game Center is not used, App Store rejects the build
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it as macOS Standalone.
3. Navigate to the "AppName.app" location using Terminal.
4. Input this command (Don't forget to rename the 'AppName' ):
grep -r -i -c "gamekit" "AppName.app"
5. Check the output:
- There will be more than 0 references (More than 0 'example:1').
- 0 references (Every line says 'example:0').
macOS Standalone, iOS
2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated
- Input.mousePosition flickers in the Game view while in the Play mode when playing in Fullscreen on the second monitor
- AssetDatabase.FindAssets behaviour is bugged when using filters as of 2021.3.14