Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[macOS] GameKit reference in the application when Game Center is not used, App Store rejects the build
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it as macOS Standalone.
3. Navigate to the "AppName.app" location using Terminal.
4. Input this command (Don't forget to rename the 'AppName' ):
grep -r -i -c "gamekit" "AppName.app"
5. Check the output:
- There will be more than 0 references (More than 0 'example:1').
- 0 references (Every line says 'example:0').
macOS Standalone, iOS
2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button