Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[macOS] GameKit reference in the application when Game Center is not used, App Store rejects the build
1. Open the attached project.
2. Build it as macOS Standalone.
3. Navigate to the "AppName.app" location using Terminal.
4. Input this command (Don't forget to rename the 'AppName' ):
grep -r -i -c "gamekit" "AppName.app"
5. Check the output:
- There will be more than 0 references (More than 0 'example:1').
- 0 references (Every line says 'example:0').
macOS Standalone, iOS
2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error
- [Android] "AndroidETC2FallbackOverride.Quality32BitDownscaled" does not work on an Atlas created with the Legacy Sprite Packer
- Debug.Log() Context not highlighted when pressed after printing in Test Runner's EditMode
- [Terrain] Painting on newly created neighboring terrains results in null reference errors