Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX] Unity fails to ask camera permission and crashes on privacy violation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "WebCam_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1.
- same crash happens when using Vuforia.
- Reproducible on both OSX Standalone and Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)