Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[OSX] Unity fails to ask camera permission and crashes on privacy violation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "WebCam_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1.
- same crash happens when using Vuforia.
- Reproducible on both OSX Standalone and Editor
Fixed in 2019.3.0f5
The issue is still reproducible after the fix!
Reproduced with: 2019.3.5f1, 2020.1.0a26, 2020.2.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once