Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX] Unity fails to ask camera permission and crashes on privacy violation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "WebCam_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1.
- same crash happens when using Vuforia.
- Reproducible on both OSX Standalone and Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved