Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[OSX] Unity fails to ask camera permission and crashes on privacy violation
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "WebCam_Crash.zip" project
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproducible with: 2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f2, 2019.2.15f1, 2019.2.0a1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.1.0a10.
Regression introduced in: 2019.1.0a10.
Not reproducible with: 2019.1.0a9, 2018.4.14f1, 2017.4.35f1.
- same crash happens when using Vuforia.
- Reproducible on both OSX Standalone and Editor
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- [DXC/DX12] No way to enable SM 6.6 features results in compiler error when e.g. using 64-bit atomics in a shader