Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open the attached project. 2. Build it as macOS Standalone. 3. Navigate to the "AppName.app" location using T... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open user attached project on Windows 2. Build for OSX, x86_64 Architecture (Don't build for x86, it is confi... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Enter playmode 3. Hover mouse over Scroll View and scroll it using mouse wheel Noti... Read more
How to reproduce: 1. Open the attached project("DataPathTest") 2. Build and run 3. Press "Read Path" button 4. Press "Delete Current... Read more
OSX Mojave security update requires each app to ask permission when using webcam. However, recent Standalone Players fail to start t... Read more
To reproduce: 1. Download attached “baseplate_with_raksha_source.zip" project and open in Unity 2. Open Preferences window 3. Selec... Read more
Steps to repro: 1. Open original project "CursorBug.zip" 2. Build and Run 3. Start clicking "Change Scene" constantly Actual result... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Create a New Project 2. Import "Vegetation Studio Pro" from the Asset Store 3. Install "Entities" and "Post-... Read more
Reproduction steps: 1. Open "addressables-build-issue.zip" project 2. Build MacOS Standalone with "Development" build enabled 3. Op... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode