Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Lighting]Errors in console on changing editor visualization mode to realtime GI if there is a particle system in scene.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System.
3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Check Realtime GI.
5. Select different visualization modes under GI/Real-time GI in scene window.
Observed Result: Errors appear in the console
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b7
Not Reproducible On: 2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.06f1, 2018.3.0b6
Environment: Occurs only on Mac.
1. Calling BeginWrite before EndWrite
2. Assertion failed on expression: 'task.rasterData.vertexBuffer == NULL'UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete