Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4
[Lighting]Errors in console on changing editor visualization mode to realtime GI if there is a particle system in scene.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System.
3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Check Realtime GI.
5. Select different visualization modes under GI/Real-time GI in scene window.
Observed Result: Errors appear in the console
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b7
Not Reproducible On: 2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.06f1, 2018.3.0b6
Environment: Occurs only on Mac.
1. Calling BeginWrite before EndWrite
2. Assertion failed on expression: 'task.rasterData.vertexBuffer == NULL'UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar
- Custom shader creation APIs are missing the AssetImportContext and thus can't handle includes correctly