Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.X
[Lighting]Errors in console on changing editor visualization mode to realtime GI if there is a particle system in scene.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Effects > Particle System.
3. Window > Rendering > Lighting Settings
4. Check Realtime GI.
5. Select different visualization modes under GI/Real-time GI in scene window.
Observed Result: Errors appear in the console
Reproducible On: 2019.1.0a11, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b7
Not Reproducible On: 2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2019.3.06f1, 2018.3.0b6
Environment: Occurs only on Mac.
1. Calling BeginWrite before EndWrite
2. Assertion failed on expression: 'task.rasterData.vertexBuffer == NULL'UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent(Int32, IntPtr)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window