Search Issue Tracker
Reproduction steps: 1. Open project in "M1InputTest.zip" 2. Build for iOS and open the project in Xcode 3. Connect a Keyboard to an ... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Open the attached project (turn on text serialization in p2, before importing to trunk). 2. Deploy with IL2CPP. 3.... Read more
1. Open Unity editor 2. Open Editor settings 3. Unity Remote Device allows to select only "None" and "Any Android Device" Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Open attached project 2. Build for iOS with Mono2x scripting backend OR IL2CPP with 'Strip Engine Code' disa... Read more
To Reproduce: 1. Build the attached project. 2. Open it in Xcode. 3. Observe that the "Remote Notifications" tab is not enabled in ... Read more
Build and run project for iOS and check the time of Loading.UpdatePreloading->Application.Integrate Assets in the Unity profiler. No... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1) Open the last attached project (OC link). 2) Build for iOS with Metal as Graphics API. 3) Run on a device Th... Read more
Steps to reproduce: 1. Create empty project 2. Create new C# script and open it with Monodevelop 3. Add new reference 'using UnityEd... Read more
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window